Product Manager Teamlead
Our partner is the world market leader in the transport of bulk goods and maintains a fleet of over 700 ships. In addition to the headquarters in Lübeck, the employees are spread across 20 locations all over the world.
Following the strategic realignment of the IT department into a cloud-based and innovative technology organisation, we are currently looking for a Product Manager Teamlead (m/f/d) to lead and further develop an agile, cross-functional product management within the technology department and the business clusters.
Location: Hamburg or Lübeck.
- You are responsible for the technical and disciplinary leadership of the Product Management Team.
- Your team is acting as an interface between our Technology department and the rest of the organization.
- You actively participate in the creation of the product strategy and product roadmap.
- You assume responsibility for the application landscape of different departments as well as in the broader company context.
- You communicate with various stakeholders to understand and prioritize their requirements and propose solutions.
- You evaluate existing solution landscapes from a technological and functional perspective and derive implementation plans from this.
- You will evaluate and implement new software solutions in collaboration with departments within the existing cloud strategy.
- You will coordinate a global, and cross-functional team, including first- and second-level support.
- Several years of experience as Product Manager or similar role.
- Experiences in a team leader role is beneficiary.
- You have a good understanding of both technology as well as business economics.
- You enjoy working in a solution-driven way and bring a high level of self-initiative and sense of responsibility to the table.
- You have strong competencies in communication and organization.
- You have experience working with agile methodologies.
- You enjoy communicating with your colleagues in English, German is an asset.
- Willingness to travel abroad occasionally.
- An international and multicultural working environment is waiting for you
- Great chances for development: professional field-related and interdisciplinary training opportunities
- It’s up to you: Working from HQ in Lübeck, Office in Hamburg combined with a flexible home office option
- Too far away? Relocation support, company bicycle or job ticket for public transport is offered
- Also social support: subsidy for daycare/childcare for your little ones and fitness studio to keep you healthy, health management and company pension scheme
Your contact person is Paul (email@example.com). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Through direct cooperation with the decision makers, we guarantee a fast, clear and tailor-made process for you. We cannot wait to hear from you!